Terms & Conditions
These are the Terms and Conditions of Rolling Buddy, established in Malta. By using this website and ordering from Rolling-buddy.com you must read and agree to all following terms: The use of products and placing orders on Rolling-buddy.com is only reserved for persons of 18 years and older. You hereby declare that you are 18 years or older.
Article 1 – Legality of the products that will be shipped to you.
- Legal status
By placing an order at Rolling-buddy.com you accept all responsibilities regarding the legality of the products that will be shipped to you. All products on our website are legal in Malta (Europe).
However, we cannot and will not make any claims about the legal status of any product in any other country, because it is impossible for us to keep up with the continually changing laws in every country. Rolling-buddy.com does not guarantee in any way that the information and products on this website are available, applicable or legally permitted outside Malta.
We cannot provide any information on the legal status of a product in your country. The list of countries subject to shipping restrictions, as indicated on each product page, is not exhaustive; no rights can be derived from it.
- Inform yourself about Local laws
You have the responsibility to inform yourself about your local laws, import and custom regulations before ordering and you certify that the import to your country of the products ordered is legal. We do not encourage the illegal use of our products. We strongly advise you to consult your lawyer, if you have any doubts.
- Accepting your liability
You accept full liability for all injuries, damages, punitive measures, loss of income or property arising from the purchase, consumption, use and / or abuse of any product bought from Rolling-buddy.com.
The company and its owners, representatives and employees are not responsible for the actions taken by customers or the direct consequences of those actions. Therefore, we cannot refund you if customs in your country confiscate your order.
- Illegal activities
If Rolling-buddy.com suspects that there is any intention of illegal breeding activities, we reserve the right to refuse your purchase.
- Incorrect address information
We do not refund money, if you provided us with incorrect address information. Unless you ordered products that can be kept for longer and the package is returned to us. You are responsible to provide us with your correct address. Once the package is shipped, it is difficult to get the postal company to change the address information that is already provided. However, we will always do our best to change it but we cannot be held responsible.
Article 2 – Informational purposes by Rolling-buddy.com
- All the information provided by Rolling-buddy.com, through this website, links to or from other websites, information by its employees over the phone, email or any other transmission is purely for educational and informational purposes. This should never be interpreted as a recommendation to undertake a specific action.
- Rolling-buddy.com does not warrant that the information on the website is up-to-date or accurate.
- The website may not be accessed, viewed or otherwise received in any country or location in which doing so would, or could be, deemed a violation of any law, community standard or customs regulation.
- If the information on the Rolling-buddy.com website is not accurate, please let us know, so we will check it and if inaccurate we will remove it or change it.
Article 3 – Your Medical responsibility
- Medical claims: Rolling-buddy.com does give out any medical advice whatsoever and is not liable for any health issues that may or may not arise from the use or our products.
Article 4 – The Rolling-buddy.com webshop
- The use of the website and placing orders on Rolling-buddy.com is only reserved for persons of 18 years and older. You will be asked to enter your date of birth before checking out. If any false information is provided to us, we can hold you responsible.
- This website may not be visited, shown or otherwise viewed in countries where this is in violation of the law or customs regulations.
- This website uses tracking cookies for the tracking of some settings. Without these cookies, the website cannot function optimally. General website statistics are also maintained.
- All illustrations, photos, designs, texts and logo’s are copyrighted. The distribution, publication and use for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited without the written permission of Rolling-buddy.com.All rights reserved.
Article 2 – Exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer and costs
- If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, he shall notify Rolling-buddy.com within the decision period by means of the standard form for withdrawal or in an unequivocal manner.
- As soon as possible, but within 14 days from the day following the notification referred to in paragraph 1, the consumer shall return the product, or hand it over to (an authorized representative of) Rolling-buddy.com. This is not necessary if Rolling-buddy.com has offered to collect the product himself. In any case, the consumer has complied with the return period if he returns the product before the cooling-off period has expired.
- The consumer shall return the product with all delivered accessories, if reasonably possible in the original state and packaging, and in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
- The risk and the burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal lies with the consumer.
- The consumer has to pay the direct costs of returning the product.
Article 14 – Exclusion of right of withdrawal
Rolling-buddy.com can exclude the following products and services from the right of withdrawal, but only if the entrepreneur has clearly stated this in the offer, at least in time before the conclusion of the agreement:
1. Products that spoil quickly or have a limited shelf life;
- Sealed products which for reasons of health protection or hygiene are not suitable to be returned and of which the seal has been broken after delivery;
- Products that are irrevocably mixed with other products by nature after delivery;
Article 15 – The price
- During the period mentioned in the offer, the prices of the offered products and / or services will not be increased, except for price changes due to changes in VAT rates.
- Contrary to the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur can offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and where the entrepreneur has no influence, with variable prices. This link to fluctuations and the fact that any mentioned prices are target prices are mentioned in the offer.
- The prices mentioned in the offer of products or services include VAT.
Article 17 – Delivery and execution
- The seller will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
- The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the entrepreneur.
- With due observance of what is stated in article 4 of these general terms and conditions, the entrepreneur will execute accepted orders expeditiously, but no later than 30 days, unless another delivery period has been agreed.
If the delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, the consumer will receive a notification no later than 30 days after he has placed the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to terminate the agreement without penalty and the right to any compensation.
- After dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur will immediately repay the amount that the consumer has paid.
- The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur and the postal service until the moment of delivery to the consumer or a announced representative, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
Article 18 – Payment
- For deliveries in Malta all orders must be paid except for order in which the customer has opted for cash on delivery or pick up from our warehouse.
- For international deliveries, the customer must fully complete the payment for the order to be dispatched
Article 20 – Disputes
Only Maltese law applies to agreements between the entrepreneur and the consumer to which these general terms and conditions apply.